Projected 1st Grade Curriculum

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Update

Between travels and moving across the country the first half of the year, I didn't make much time for this blog. But it doesn't mean we haven't been doing any school!

I have been working like mad to get stuff put together in time to officially start Monday, August 16th as that is when public school starts here. I probably won't always follow their schedule but it seemed like a good official start date. My husband and I only made our final decision last Friday, a week ago. So while I've been bursting with ideas and curricula for several months I am only now getting around to gathering it all. It is quite overwhelming but so exciting at the same time!

I made up a weekly schedule of sorts last night using Homeschool-ideas.com's outline. I tailored it to our needs but liked the overall look of it and ability to just write in the lesson # or book we will be reading.

I love that I can just fill it in each week, print it off to look at, then store it in our portfolio. Easy peasy! I also updated my Curriculum Page as well as About Me, so check those out if you're interested. Thanks for reading!

No comments: